All Hail TechnoViking! - The Most Pointless Video You'll See Today @ tk here on Friday, September 28, 2007 7:59 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Friday, September 28, 2007

All Hail TechnoViking! - The Most Pointless Video You'll See Today

(The ending features possibly Not Work Safe language. But then again why are you watching this at work? I'm quite sure your work is a million times more entertaining than this.)

(Inaccurate and wildly distorted) Description:

This guy is like the Pied Piper of drugged up ecstasy e-tards. Remember, Technoviking does not dance to the music, the music dances to Technoviking!


Do not ask me how this video got over 1,000,000 views in less than a day. And no, the million isn't a typo. Seriously how does a clip showing a half clothed muscle man writhing to some techno music garner so much interest?

Well if you're wondering the same thing, here are some things I found out about the video. First, it came from an event called , which is more of a demonstration than a parade. This is obvious at the end of the video but what the hell is the F**kParade? I'll let Wikipedia fill you in. (I have no problem with the uncensored version of the name, but some people do so there you go.)

Second, probably everyone who saw this was German. Yeah, I know you're not German and neither am I but that only makes the 2 of us. How else can you account for the absurd number of views?

Third, there isn't really a point to the video - hence the most pointless video you'll see today. At first, I thought it was going to lead somewhere but that somewhere turned out to be nowhere. Unless you count nowhere as a somewhere.

Now that I'm done, can I have 5 minutes of my life back please?

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!