Dude, Where's My Pants? @ tk here on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:33 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dude, Where's My Pants?

Mark Stahnke woke up drunk and without his pants in his neighbour's yard (hmm...). But that's not the worst part. In his pants, he kept a $41,000 check for his son and a few hundred dollars in cash.

"I woke up cold not knowing where the heck I was, and I didn't realize it at first because I still had my shoes and socks on," he said. "When I got up, I realized, my God, I don't have any pants."


Luckily for him, Tim Curzan's (no mention of who this is) dog, Joe, had an interest in the pants and found them at an intersection. And you could probably guess the rest.

Any takers on how he lost his pants?

[Source: CNN]

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!