iPhone Status Ticker @ tk here on Thursday, November 15, 2007 9:09 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

iPhone Status Ticker

Offtopic: It's a very boring day in the iPhone unlocking/jailbreaking world today as there were no significant updates. Fortunately, I've been working on other stuff instead of slamming my F5 key every 10 seconds. :D Hmmm... maybe that's the cause of the frequent database errors at the . :P

iPhone Status Ticker

While there aren't any new developments today (that I could find), the would be a good place to check out if there are new unlock/jailbreak programs/methods that are being created.

It's like a FAQ/guide rolled into one, neatly split into the various firmware versions. Under each firmware, there are tips on what works and what doesn't, so you'll have an overall idea of what you should and can do.

The iPhone Status Ticker is community maintained so it'll probably be updated more regularly than my posts here (daily), but I've also had my share of my breaking iPhone news. ;) (Hint: , among others.)

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!