Warcraft maps (Battleships & dota) @ tk here on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:58 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Warcraft maps (Battleships & dota)

Yeah, yeah I know, I haven't posted ANYTHING in a looonnnggg time. What have I been up to? Well, at least some of my time has been dedicated to warcraft 3. If you don't know, I like playing battleships on battlenet with my clanmates (or with total strangers). So I've released a complilation of the LATEST battleships maps in my collection, as well as dota, just cause it's like the most popular map around. This includes the latest release by my clan - Battleships X v2.6, which you can't find on any website to my knowledge. So if you play warcraft 3, be sure to grab this excellent custom maps!


Categories:
Cool

 

2 people had something to say! Why don't you join in? The more the merrier!

On 27 September, 2006 02:24, Anonymous said...

tk... Why'd you host 2.6? I never meant for it to be released, 2.7 was official.

On 27 September, 2006 21:04, tk said...

Hey Oblivion, 2.6 was removed from the listings quite long ago. All the maps are gone since my account expired :(

Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!