I Hate Kate - Always Something (It's Always Better When I'm With You) @ tk here on Sunday, August 19, 2007 11:31 AM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Hate Kate - Always Something (It's Always Better When I'm With You)



[Wikipedia: I Hate Kate]
[Official website: I Hate Kate]

I just heard this song and I think it may become quite popular, (I mean I took note of it after just listening to it a few times) even though I've never heard of the band. It's weird that the song was released in 2005 on their first album and I don't know of it (guess I should keep my ears open for great new stuff). It's on their second album as well so I guess it must have been semi-popular at least. If you'd like to know more, the links above may satisfy you. Anyway, take a listen, and by the way, that is not my imeem site. :)

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!