The last rapidshare post was quite popular and got quite a bit of attention. Since I was away for a while, I shall return with another rapidshare post. Hope this one gets as popular or perhaps even more.
In general, if you're from one of the unlucky countries where your ip is shared and getting a (free) rapidshare download going is harder than striking the lottery, you have several options available (that I know of).
- You could get a premium rapidshare account.
- You could ask someone to download it for you.
- You could use a proxy to bypass the download restrictions.
- You could download it from a remote server.
If you're reading this far, then the first and second options are probably out of the question. Heck, if you manage to get a (working) premium rapidshare account from the dozens of (fake) premium account logins, then I congratulate you. But then why would you be reading this paragraph? :)
So, on to the third point - downloading through a proxy. If you're fairly competent with google then guiding you through this would be a waste of time. So I'm going to assume you will need some help.
Rapidkill without server. It supports more than just rapidshare as well. You could also use those proxies with it.
Lastly, downloading from a remote server. Here are some premium link generator servers that will generate free rapidshare premium links.
- http://rapid-hook.com/ (out of bandwith)
http://rapidlysharing.com/(no longer a rapidshare premium link maker)
- http://premiumrapid.com/ or http://freerapid.org/ (10+ mirrors)
- http://nobakwaas.com/premium/ (30+ mirrors)
- http://www.rsfox.com/ (*new*)
- http://premiumlinkz.info/ (*new*/includes megashares premium link maker)
- http://adomreg.com/ (*new*)
- http://murl.pl/ (*new*/out of bandwidth)
- http://www.rsgratis.net/ or http://www.rsgratis.com/ (*new*/9 mirrors)