Free: Deki Wiki, YouGetSignal, Site Layouts, KitchenBug @ tk here on Friday, November 02, 2007 11:59 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Free: Deki Wiki, YouGetSignal, Site Layouts, KitchenBug

Offtopic: You know who to blame for the timing of today's freebies. :) Hint: It's in .

Deki Wiki


is a free open source wiki and application platform for communities and enterprises. Deki Wiki is an easy to use and sophisticated wiki for authoring, aggregating, organizing, and sharing content. Deki Wiki is also a platform for creating collaborative applications, or adding wiki capabilities to existing applications.

Deki Wiki

It's got the feel of a desktop application and looks better than most wikis I've seen. Notable features includes tags, RSS, a rich text editor and its search engine. And it's all for free. Of course if you want to pay them for support, that's also possible. :P Don't know about you but I think I'll stick to keeping my wallet fatter. :)

YouGetSignal

YouGetSignal I has got signal. :P actually consists of 2 useful network tools - and - for the price of none. As its name suggests, the open ports tool checks for open ports, which is useful for checking if your port forwarding succeeded (quite important for torrents :) ). You could also use it to find if there are holes in your network. Similarly, the network location tool shows you your location on Google Maps via your IP address. Naturally you could also use YouGetSignal to get your IP address. ;)

Free Layouts

Free Layouts Steal all kinds of templates at ! :D They stock website templates, blog (MySpace/Xanga/WordPress/Blogger/Movabletype) themes and CMS (Joomla/Textpattern) styles. Maybe I should go get one myself... :P

KitchenBug

KitchenBug hopes to be your social cookbook. Share your secret recipes or copy learn from the pros. Don't keep the goodies to yourself, invite your family and friends as well. At the very least, you could see who's a worst cook than you are. :) , so I won't venture any further. The KitchenBug you see now is just an appetizer release, which means you need an invite to get in. The previous TechCrunch link has 1000 invites, but if it runs out, I've got some too (since I registered via the TechCrunch invite and members get to invite people). :)


I'll leave you with two interesting links I saw today - and . I have totally no idea what they are, but they are nice to look at.

 

1 person had something to say! Why don't you join in? It's lonely being the only one!

On 21 May, 2013 09:41, Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great work.

Here is my web blog: Best Anti Aging Cream

Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!