gPhone announcement becomes Google Android and the Open Handset Alliance? No...! @ tk here on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 2:08 AM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

gPhone announcement becomes Google Android and the Open Handset Alliance? No...!

gPhone?

Darn, everyone knew Google was going to announce something today. And everyone (including me) was hoping for a gPhone. (While keeping up with iPhone unlocking news is more fun than watching paint dry, :P I'd rather have something solid to work on.)

Nope, it's something else...

Instead . Not a physical phone but an open mobile software platform. Argh! I guess I can't blame Google for this move, since they're mainly a software company. The only consolation is that I have potentially more "open" phones to choose from, as the .

No gPhone, but Android and the Open Handset Alliance instead.

Everything you want to know about Google Android and the Open Handset Alliance

Here are a couple of informative links because I'm too depressed to read through everything. :P




Back to reading up on iPhone unlocking I guess...

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!