Well, not exactly. Radiohead is offering their newest album, In Rainbows, at any price you desire. Free's the lowest price, although I'm sure they'd appreciate some green for their music.
What to do?
- Head over to InRainbows.com, add the In Rainbows download to your basket and checkout (view the basket to do so).
- You'll see an option to enter a price and it's up to you. No really, it's up to you. :)
- After you have cracked your head trying to decide on a price, wait a bit at the processing screen.
- You'll be presented with a screen to register (free) with the site if you're a new user or login if you've already signed up before.
- Click through some confirmation screens and you'll hit the order confirmation page, as you can see below.
Wait till Oct 10 for the email to get your download.Your email should be waiting for you in your inbox. :) If you run into problems, I've compiled some tips to help you get In Rainbows.
What's in the In Rainbows download and what isn't:
THIS CONSISTS OF THE NEW ALBUM, IN RAINBOWS.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE EXTRA MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THE DISCBOX.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FILE DIGITALLY FROM THE 10th OCTOBER 2007.
YOUR PURCHASE MAY BE SUBJECT TO A TRANSACTION FEE.
THIS WILL BE SHOWN AT THE CHECKOUT.
In Rainbows Download Track Listing:
ALL I NEED
HOUSE OF CARDS
JIGSAW FALLING INTO PLACE
You will receive a further e-mail shortly before the 10th October detailing your username and activation code. The e-mail will also provide the link to the download area.
If you didn't understand that, the email with the download link will arrive some time before Oct 10, but it hasn't been sent yet. So just keep an eye on your inbox and wait...
UPDATE: You should have received a new email with some details about the In Rainbows download.
***UPDATE:*** If you are facing problems, check out my tips on downloading In Rainbows.
[Link: Radiohead Says: Pay What You Want @ Time]