Free: Unicode Code Converter, EZTV, Bundle-Fu, EasySponsorship, Hulu @ tk here on Monday, October 29, 2007 11:59 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Free: Unicode Code Converter, EZTV, Bundle-Fu, EasySponsorship, Hulu

Offtopic: Had to comment out the for the time being. It (and the site) is currently dead. :(

And I'm late again. Better late than never as they say. :)

Unicode Code Converter

Convert between 12 different formats, including UTF-8, UTF-16, HTML and Javascript with . It's coded in Javascript so no page reload is needed for each conversion, unlike some of the other converters I've seen. Very useful and handy for web developers.

EZTV

EZTV Do I need to introduce to you? Ok... here's the explanation for those of you surfing for the first time. :) EZTV is a directory of TV torrents listings. They recently moved to their new home as you can see from the different URL. That was easy. You don't know what a torrent is? Here we go again...

Bundle-Fu

packages all your javascripts and css files into 2 files so your Web 2.0 site doesn't take ages to load. The sweet part is that it's terribly easy to install (2 simple steps!). The sad part is it looks like Bundle-Fu is for Ruby on Rails (I'm not too familiar with Ruby) and it is definitely server-side code, which means I can't use it here.

EasySponsorship

EasySponsorship
is the easiest way there is for you to collect sponsorship money from anyone from anywhere in the world.

Just to be clear, I didn't say that, they did. :) But yeah, it looks like it's dead simple to setup. At least, the registration form is very short, though the captcha isn't too user friendly. Anyone want to sponsor me (I know where to go to now!) so that I can get an iPhone? :)

Hulu

Hulu I remember way back when it hadn't even launched yet. Now is still not out yet, but you can enjoy its videos already at or . If you're in the US, you get to watch many TV shows for free online. (Not very high quality or HD, but hey, free is free!) Oh and also remember to .

[via ]


That sums it up for now. You may be interested to know I updated to include the AOL and MSN sites I mentioned so you can search for Hulu videos with . :) Stay tuned tomorrow for more freebies!

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!