CARNAVAL and iDemocracy2 Updates @ tk here on Friday, November 02, 2007 5:22 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Friday, November 02, 2007

CARNAVAL and iDemocracy2 Updates

Offtopic: The daily iPhone update comes a bit late today, because I had problems with gOS and Virtual PC (you can find out more in my next post).

What's happening to CARNAVAL?

From :
Hi Folks,

I'm finishing up some updates to CARNAVAL and releasing a new version probably later today.

The main changes will be the addition of delays during iphuc runs (so vista users don't experience the problems they are facing with installer.app) and also I'm gonna add an updated version of Intaller.app.

If everything goes as planned I might be able to include a working AnySim (with all dependencies) as well. The good part about this is that you will be able to use Installer.app to uninstall AnySim. This will depend on my schedule (I'm sorry I can't assist you more often).


Extreme thanks to tetsu and dtube for all the support they have been giving lately.

I'd like to let you know that I'm working on an offline version of CARNAVAL that does all the jailbreak without the need for internet.

I'm cooperating with Drakken so we can have everything embedded in a nice GUI just like iDemocracy.

Again I'd like to ask your help on internationalization (or improvement on the english version) of CARNAVAL.


Thank you very much.


Cheers!

brasuco


Edit: .

The new iDemocracy

Drakenza has announced iDemocracy 2.0 is in the works.

Release Date: As of right now (1 Nov 2007) there is no official release date for iDemocracy 2.0, though a rough estimate is two weeks from now.


Upcoming Features

As of right now, this is all I'm telling you:

* The Installer.app Fix and Activator patches have been integrated into the app so that there's no more downloading of little side applications.
* One-click installation of MobileStack. EDIT: Apparently the MobileStack guys got it a little bit wrong: StackController.app can switch your stack from straight to curved but cannot install/uninstall Stack. (aaaand it's confirmed working!)
* One-click installation of iDemocracy Wallpapers!! OMG!
* And I've got a bunch more surprises up my sleeve... :D


The and some other (fairly unimportant :) ) misc pages were also updated.

Edit: .


To summarize, expect exciting new jailbreak/activating/unlocking programs soon, possibly including an offline solution. Still unsure when the holy grail of iPhone jailbreak/activate/unlock programs will arrive in a complete offline (if possible) package.

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!