Offtopic: Almost all is quiet before the 1.1.2 firmware storm.
iDemocracy 2 updates
Drakenza has been secretly working on iDemocracy 2 (revirginizer/jailbreaker/unlocker for Windows) and because of this, its official release date is now November 16, 2007 at 6PM (which timezone? :P). One notable feature of iDemocracy 2 is the "automatic revirginizing for 1.0.2 and earlier firmwares" as stated by Drakenza. Another feature, which is quite evident by looking at the picture above, is the inclusion of MobileStack.
However, Drakenza isn't revealing all just yet, and hints at more surprises to come. The list of new features below can be found here. You may find some of them familiar as they were unveiled a few days back.
As of right now, this is all I'm telling you:
* Now featuring automatic revirginizing for 1.0.2 and earlier firmwares. Confirmed working!
* The Installer.app Fix and Activator patches have been integrated into the app so that there's no more downloading of little side applications.
* One-click installation of MobileStack. YET ANOTHER EDIT: The good guys over at MobileStack just rewrote their StackController for iPhone compatibility, which is fantastic news. Now iDemocracy will just load/unload StackController and let it do all the work.
* One-click installation of iDemocracy Wallpapers!! OMG!
* Lotsa bug fixes.
* UPDATE: There will be no new jailbreak method for now (we're sticking with the downgrade way). This is because the tiff exploit method is short-lived. When 1.1.2 comes out it'll be blown away. However, the symlink way might just work for 1.1.2 (though I doubt it). Chances are there will be an update released or something which will support 1.1.2. It's all very conceptual right now.
* And I've got a bunch more surprises up my sleeve... :D