Free: TinyLoad, ADrive, ASCII browser, Just Bento/Just Hungry @ tk here on Saturday, November 03, 2007 11:59 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Free: TinyLoad, ADrive, ASCII browser, Just Bento/Just Hungry

Offtopic: Darn, I thought I'd be early today. :)

TinyLoad

TinyLoad Sick of file hosting sites and their tiny bandwidth limits? Here comes ! Upload your file to TinyLoad and it'll mirror your file on up to 10 other file hosts. Sure there are other sites that provide such a service, but do they upload to ?

With Amazon S3 as one of the upload sites, you don't need to worry about entering captchas, buying premium memberships or slow downloads. For programmers, TinyLoad also has an to hook into for easy uploading of files.

To test out TinyLoad, I and downloaded from Amazon S3. Needless to say, uploading and downloading were done in a flash.

The only important pieces of info I was unable to find were the download and storage (how long you can store files) limits for TinyLoad. I'm inclined to think forever, but by now you should be well aware nothing lasts forever. ;)

ADrive

ADrive Signup for and receive 50GB of online storage! I signed up but couldn't try it out since I had problems logging in. I'm guessing it's due to my dynamic IP.

ASCII browser

Ok I have to admit that I have no idea why you would need . But if you need a quick text-only proxy (and you're really desparate), use ASCII browser as a quick fix.

Just Bento / Just Hungry

Just Bento Learn how to prepare boxed meals with . Sister site, , has more yummy-looking Japanese recipes. You'll love Just Bento and Just Hungry if you're into Japanese food.

And don't forget to store the recipes on . :)


Jack O'Lantern hell Spidey-O-Lantern

Enjoy these two Halloween wallpapers (click on them to go to their original Flickr page), even though Halloween is already over. :) Over and out till tomorrow!

 

1 person had something to say! Why don't you join in? It's lonely being the only one!

On 14 May, 2013 19:36, Anonymous said...

Hi, i thіnk that і sаw you visiteԁ my ωeblοg thuѕ i сame to “return the favoг”.
I am attempting tο find thingѕ to imрroѵe my wеb ѕite!
I ѕuppοse its ok tо use a few of уouг idеas!

!

Mу homepage: simply click the up coming website page

Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!