"You Let Me Win The Lottery and I'll Teach" @ tk here on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:15 AM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"You Let Me Win The Lottery and I'll Teach"

Elwood Someone winning the lottery is not really a big deal. After all, there are so many lottery winners around the world, but I don't see much coverage on them. Of course, Elwood "Bunky" Bartlett who won the Mega Millions recently, did win enough cash to catapult him to possibly the top 20,000 richest Americans.

But this is the more interesting quote.

Bartlett, an accountant from Dundalk, said he made a bargain with the multiple gods associated with his Wiccan beliefs: "You let me win the lottery and I'll teach." Both tickets he purchased had numbers chosen randomly from the computer.

Wait a minute, can you actually bargain with gods??? I was under the impression that prayers weren't supposed to work that way. Maybe this is the New Age method of praying. Anyone keen to try?

[Source: Atlanta Journal Constitution]

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!