Free: BitLet Bookmarklet and 17 Fantastic Wallpapers @ tk here on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:59 PM
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Free: BitLet Bookmarklet and 17 Fantastic Wallpapers

Yes, I know today's freebie post is still late. All I can say is blame the iPhone, even though I don't have one. :) More bad news - this post will be picture-free as Blogger is currently having problems with picture uploading. After trying about 10+ times or more, I've given up on uploading anything to Picasa for today. :(

BitLet Bookmarklet

If you ever needed an easy way to download files via bittorrent, could be what you're looking for. A Java based web applet, all you need is your browser to begin torrenting. But it gets even easier - BitLet recently made a available that turns everything into a simple one-click process.

[via ]

17 Fantastic Free Wallpaper Images

CreStock has listed available from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (Fullscreen 4:3) or 1440x900 to 2560x1600 (Widescreen 16:10). I guess you have to take my word for it and visit CreStock since I can't let the pictures do the talking here.

Note: If you want the full set including , grab it from . (courtesy of Digg user )


If you're disappointed with the number of freebies today, you're not the only one. Since I can't post any pictures currently, I decided to move some freebies to tomorrow post(s). (Or maybe I'm just lazy?) :) Try if you haven't seen them yet. Be sure to look out for a double freebie post or a huge freebie post tomorrow!

 
Google
You could also try tk Social Bookmarking Search or tk Video Search!